Would you like to sponsor one of our events? Click here for a sponsorship form.
Easter Egg Hunt 2022 — TBD
Good Friday Calamari Dinner—TBD
Annual charity event to benefit North County Recreation & Park District, Drummond Culinary Academy at Rancho Cielo, North County Chamber of Commerce, and Boy Scouts Troop #505. Sponsored by Don Chapin Company.
- “All You Can Eat Calamari,” Pasta, Artichokes, Green Salad, and French Bread.
- Place: North County Rec Center, 11261 Crane St., Castroville
- Doors open at 5:30 PM
- No Host Bar
- Adults $30 purchased in advance / $35 at the door
- Kids (5 to 12 years old) $15 purchased in advance / $20 at the door
- For tickets call 831-633-3084
CASTROVILLE’S PARTY IN THE PLAZA PARADE and CAR SHOW— TBD
This North County Recreation and Park District hosted event will include a community parade, car show, outdoor concert, food and craft vendors, Aztec dancers, and Kids’ Fun Zone. Plan to spend the day with us at our annual Party in the Plaza! The day’s events start with the parade at 10:45 A.M. and end at 4:00 P.M.
- Parade Participant Form
- Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability (Parade and Car Show)
- Car Show Participant Form (coming soon)
- Vendor Application
- BOE Special Events Certification (Vendors)
24th Annual Halloween Fun Nite – Saturday, October 30th
North County Recreation and Park District presents Halloween Fun Nite! This event will include Kids Costume Contest, pumpkin carving contest, games, trunk or treat, car show, food vendors, and so much more spooky fun. The fun starts at 5PM in the Rec Center and ends at 9PM!
- Located at 11261 Crane St. Castroville
- Community partner: Castroville Midnighter’s car club
Other Upcoming Events
- Castroville Artichoke Food & Wine Festival
- TBD at Monterey County Fairgrounds.