Easter Egg Hunt—April 19, 2019. Free event for the community. Lots of prizes.
- Egg Hunt for ages 2 to 7 starts at 11:30 A.M.
- Egg Hunt for ages 8 to 12 starts at 1:00 P.M.
Good Friday Calamari Dinner—April 19, 2019
Annual charity event to benefit North County Recreation & Park District, Drummond Culinary Academy at Rancho Cielo, Castroville Artichoke Festival, and Boy Scouts Troop #505. Sponsored by Don Chapin Company and Frank Balesteri.
- “All You Can Eat Calamari,” Pasta, Artichokes, Green Salad, and French Bread.
- Place: North County Rec Center, 11261 Crane St., Castroville
- Doors open at 5:30 PM
- No Host Bar
- Adults $30 purchased in advance / $35 at the door
- Kids (5 to 12 years old) $15 purchased in advance / $20 at the door
- For tickets call 831-633-3084
CASTROVILLE’S PARTY IN THE PLAZA: JOE MICHELI SR. MEMORIAL COMMUNITY PARADE AND CAR SHOW — SUnday April 28, 2019
The North County Recreation and Park District, Castroville Midnighters Car Club, Castroville Coalition, and Castroville Artichoke Festival have teamed up to present Castroville’s Party in the Plaza. This Castroville hosted event will include a community parade, car show, outdoor concert, food and craft vendors, Aztec dancers, children’s rides, and pin-up contest. Plan to spend the day with us at our annual Party in the Plaza! The day’s events start with the parade at 10:45 A.M. and end at 4:00 P.M.
HAlloween fun nite—October, 2019
SNOW PLAY DAY — DECEMBER 2018
- Brought by North County Recreation, and Local Merchants
- Donations for snow are currently being accepted
- Snow Play Day sponsor commitment form
CRAB FEED—January 2020
Other Upcoming Events
- Castroville Artichoke Food & Wine Festival
- June 1st & 2nd, 2019 at Monterey County Fairgrounds.
District Office:11261 Crane Street Castroville, CA 95012
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 652, Castroville, CA 95012
Phone: (831) 633-3084
Fax: (831) 633-3160